Monday, February 8, 2021

Shopping Our Stash #438: Love is in the air!

 Hi friends!  I'm playing along with a couple of challenges today with my Valentines.  The first one is Shopping Our Stash #438 where the theme is "Love is in the Air!"





For this card, I stenciled heart balloons (Waffle Flower) with Distress Oxide inks and drew strings on a few of them.  I added Nuvo Glitter drops in Sherbert Shimmer and an old rubber stamp sentiment from my stash by Savvy Stamps heat embossed on black cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Valentine's Day!

Annie  

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    Love the layered balloons - so pretty!
    Thanks for celebrating Love Is In The Air with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!