Thursday, February 4, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #099

 Hi Friends!  It's time for a new board over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge:



For my card, I went with the First Row Diagonal: Pink & Gray, Oval, and Splatters


I layered a piece of SU Whisper White cardstock, splattered with a bit of gray ink and blending, onto a Blushing Bride card base.  The horizontal strip was embossed with SU's Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder.  After stamping the foliage from Stampin' Up's Forever Fern stamp set with Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride ink, I used the coordinating dies and built my "bouquet." The sentiment is from Gina K. and die cut with MFT stitched ovals and popped up.  I added a few silver confetti sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish off the card. I'm loving this color combo!

Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll play along with us this week!

Hugs,
Annie 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!