Thursday, February 18, 2021

The Paper Players Challenge #528: Jaydee's Color Challenge

 Hi Friends! I'm just in time to play along over at The Paper Players before it closes...whew!  It's a color challenge from Jaydee with one of my favorite color combos:


I played along with pretty simple card using Red, Black & White and a touch of silver (in the ribbon):



I white heat embossed the "Chatterbox" background stamp from Catherine Pooler on black cardstock, layered it on red cardstock, and added a piece of silver/white ribbon.  The sentiment is from MFT, as is the little popped up heart speech bubble.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Annie


5 comments:

  1. Definitely a card for the moment Annie - I love that fun background! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, this is fabulous. I love the multiple speech bubbles in the background and that main sentiment is perfect! Such a wonderful, bold, graphic card. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Annie!! It caught my attention right away at The Paper Players! I can't wait till this time in our lives is in the past! Take care and thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, this is hilarious! I love the "Chatterbox" backgorund and the little red heart! So happy to see you in the gallery this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAH! I love the sentiment and the way you created the background is wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!