Thursday, February 25, 2021

The Paper Players #529: A CAS Challenge from LeAnne

 Hi Friends! I'm playing along over at The Paper Players where LeAnne has a CAS Challenge for us featuring felines:


Now, I'm not a cat person.  Not because I don't want to be but that is one allergy that I never outgrew.  Needless to say, I have a ton of dog stamps but only 2 stamps featuring cats!  I chose the one stamp that wouldn't start me sneezing:


My kitty coffee cup came from Catherine Pooler and the sentiment from My Favorite Things.  I used a coffee bean embossing folder on the top 2/3 of the card and stenciled little rays of sunshine around the cup. I used Stampin' Up Blends to color the hypoallergenic cat :) 

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a good week!

Hugs,
Annie


4 comments:

  1. Love your cute kity cup Annie - guaranteed not to make you sneeze lol! Love the embossing and sunburst detail too. A perfectly CAS feline creation! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I am glad you were able to use this kitty stamp without sneezing! It's ADORABLE! Now, I love coffee, and have hardly any coffee stamps, LOL! A great combination and your coloring makes this a real stand-out! Thanks for playing with my Feline challenge at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Annie! This kitty coffee cup certainly brought a smile to my face. I love the stenciled rays and the embossed coffee beans. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hypoallergenic cat is the cutest I've ever seen! And useful too to hold the coffee! Super cute design and I love the sunshine rays and subtle embossing on the background! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!