Thursday, February 25, 2021

Seize the Birthday #208

 Hi Friends! Here's a card to play along with Seize the Birthday's latest challenge.  The topping is to "Create a Scene""


I was totally inspired by the great DT cards, especially Cathy and Glenda's gorgeous ocean scenes.  I decided to pull out one of my favorite fish stamp sets from MFT called "Adorned Ocean Friends" and create an underwater scene with various other foliage stamps and SU DSP.  The sentiment is from an old Simon Says stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Annie

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet Cathy and Glenda would be overjoyed with your card, Annie! Its splendid!! Those fishes look so artistic and I love the ocean underwater scene you've created for their home as well. Simply fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful card with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!