Thursday, March 4, 2021

The Paper Players #530: Ann's Sketch Challenge

 Hi Friends! Today I'm posting for the latest challenge over at The Paper Players:


Ann has come up with a great sketch and since "spring" was in the air here yesterday, I went with a springy Easter card:


On a pink card base, I first embossed a yellow cardstock layer from my scraps with a basket weave embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts. The next layer is a background I created quite a while ago with an old Bokeh stamp set and Catherine Pooler inks.  I popped up a chick, colored with Copics, that never made it on a card last Easter from Pink & Main's Easter Peeps stamp set along with a sentiment from the same set.  It felt good to use bits and pieces that I had saved...I definitely need to do that more often!

Thanks for stopping by ~ Hope you're having a good week!

Hugs,
Annie


1 comment:

  1. Super cute and cheery, Annie! I love the bokeh background you created. The embossed basket weave panel adds so much yummy texture. And speaking of baskets, the little chick in a basket is adorable! Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!