Tuesday, April 6, 2021

The Paper Players Challenge #535: Jaydee's Theme Challenge

 Hi Friends! A card today to celebrate Spring and finally some sun here! I'm playing along over at The Paper Players Challenge where Jaydee is hosting a fun theme:

Here's my card that I put together for my DIL:


I added a piece of MFT Petite Gingham DSP to a Stampin' Up Basic White cardbase. The fun image from Simon Says Stamp was colored with Stampin' Up Blends, die cut, and added to the card base.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set, die cut, and popped up.  I added a little butterfly sparkled up with Nuvo Glitter Gloss and some rhinestones to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Hope you're having a good week (and some Spring sun)!

Hugs,

Annie


3 comments:

  1. Annie I love it - who wouldn't want to receive this awesome bunch of flowers?! Love the subtle gingham and sparkly butterfly too. Thanks for sharing over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, this is adorable. I am in love with this image and you colored it beautifully. The little butterfly escaping just makes me smile! So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! What a great card for Mothers day. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!