Thursday, April 15, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #109

 Hi Friends! Time for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge board:


I used the 2nd Row Down for my card today: Pink, Baby Theme, and Polka Dots. Perfect for a baby card that I happily needed!


It was a chance to use one of my favorite die sets called 'Bundle of Baby Clothes' from MFT. I die cut the clothes from Waffle Flowers' Polka Dot bright pink card stock. The petite gingham DSP is also from MFT, along with the sentiment from their 'Welcome Baby' stamp set.  The sentiment was stamped with Stampin' Up's Melon Mambo ink and Memento Tuxedo Black, then die cut with Stampin' Up's 'Stitched So Sweetly' dies. I just love those cute little clothes!

We hope you'll play along this week ~ thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Annie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!