Thursday, February 6, 2020

The Paper Players #476: Claire's Theme Challenge

Hi Friends!  Over at The Paper Players this week, Claire is hosting a perfect challenge for those Valentines:


Here's my card to play along:


I'm still playing around with my stencil stash and having a lot of fun!  The falling hearts background was created with a stencil from Memory Box using the two-step technique.  First I stenciled the hearts on SU Crumb Cake cardstock with white Unicorn ink (Hero Arts).  Then I shifted the stencil slightly after the white had dried and stenciled again with Distress Candied Apple. I added the inlaid LOVE die cut (Concord & 9th) before layering on a white card base.  Lastly, I added some Glossy Accents to a few of the stenciled hearts.  

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope your week is drier than mine!  

Hugs,
Annie


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Annie! Those layered hearts make a wonderful background for you graphic LOVE die - a wonderful Valentine! Thanks for sharing your love-ly creation with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the offset stenciling! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty, Annie! I love the big, bold sentiment on the heart background. Wow! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!