Saturday, February 1, 2020

Seize the Birthday #182: Creatures Great and Small

Hi there!  Back with the third and last card I made today.  This one was to play along over at Seize the Birthday with the extra Topping of Creatures Great and Small:



Since I'm a retired Beach Bum, I had to get "crabby" with this one for my creature!


This little guy is a die from Elizabeth Craft called 'Rocky the Crab' that I die cut out of black, red, and white cardstock.   I created a Watercolor Wash background (Stampin' Up) with Catherine Pooler inks on a Neenah Solar White card base. Then I added some VersaMark to the sand and used Hero Arts 'Sand' embossing powder for lots of sandy texture.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp that I glued in Rocky's claws and then popped him up in the sand.  I added a little die cut seashell and some Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops.  Finally I stamped some seagulls to finish the card.  Fun challenge!

Thanks for stopping by ~ come back again!

Hugs,
Annie 



1 comment:

  1. A great card for our challenge. Love the cute crab and all the wonderful texture on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!