Saturday, February 1, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #420: A Sketch by Jen T.

Back again with another challenge card! This one used the latest sketch from Jen T. over at Freshly Made Sketches as the jumping off point:

I am finishing up my Valentines so I can get them in the mail next week.  I love this heart stencil by Alexandra Renke.  With some Nuvo Moonstone Glitter Paste it just sparkles and really only needed a sentiment.  I found a great sentiment from SSS, layered the heart on black cardstock, and added to a white card base. 


Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie

3 comments:

  1. Ha! What a fantastic sentiment! Love your card, Annie. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This detailed stenciled heart looks fabulous! I love how you inked it in white on red. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that sentiment!!! The glittery heart is so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!