Saturday, February 1, 2020

Casology #360: Crystal

Hello Friends!  I made a few cards today for challenges while the wind and rain raged outside.  This card is for the latest Casology challenge where the cue is 'Crystal':


So, before retirement and downsizing, I had beautiful crystal cocktail glasses that my MIL had gifted us from Germany. And, yes, they were well used at many fun parties!  Anyway, that's what I thought of when I saw the cue and the result was a cocktail party on a card 😉.



The glasses were die cut from MFT Let's Toast dies that I blended with Distress Oxides (Tattered Rose, Fossilized Amber, and Tumbled Glass) for the drinks.  Can you guess what the drinks are?  The sentiment came from MFT's A Toast to You stamp set. I added some bubbles and Nuvo Glitter Gloss to finish the party.

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a great weekend! Can't believe it's already February...

Hugs,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love your take on the challenge word! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun game on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!