Tuesday, January 28, 2020

The Paper Players #475: A Sketch Challenge from Joanne

Hi Friends! This week Joanne is hosting the Sketch Challenge over at The Paper Players and it's a great one with soooo many different ways to go:



I'm in the middle of making my Valentine's cards and thought this sketch was perfect for my DGS's card featuring 6 different alien monsters for my favorite human!


First, I stamped the brick background before cutting the six holes in the card layers.  I then stamped and die cut the monsters (MFT 'More Monsters') in rainbow colors and popped them into place.  I white heat embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set and popped it up.  For finishing touches, I used a white gel pen, a Nuvo Glitter Gloss pen, and Glossy Accents for the eyeballs.   I love these guys!

Thanks for stopping by today ~ hope you're having a good week!

Hugs,
Annie

3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! I so love how you have the monsters peeking out! Super cute! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, this just makes me SMILE! Such a great take on the sketch and those little monsters are fabulous in their rainbow colors! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, this is DARLING! Love all of these bright and cheery critters. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!