Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The Paper Players #474: A CAS Challenge from Laurie

Hi there! Back again with a second card today for the latest challenge over at The Paper Players.  This time we are working on Clean & Simple designs with a 'Fashion Fun' theme:


This is when I realized that my stash does not include a lot of 'fashion' items but I remembered a dress die from Memory Box that I've had for a long time.  I originally had used it for a wedding shower and thought I could have some "fashion fun" with it for this challenge!


First, I stamped the Roses All Over background stamp (MFT) with Distress Spun Sugar ink on the Neenah Solar White card base.  Then I die cut the dress out of AC pink glitter paper and white foam, glued them together, and added a black ribbon sash and pink gems.  I found this sentiment from MFT (Anything but Basic B'day Wishes) that I thought would work and stamped on the card front.  A very girly card, don't you think? 

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a great week!

Hugs,
Annie    



3 comments:

  1. I think your card is gorgeous, love the sparkly dress! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so identify with your dilemma of not having my in the fashion type stamps LOL! However, you prevailed with this totally fabulous die that is fit for a princess and with all the requisite sparkle and jewels! Totally girly and I think whoever you choose to send it to will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, I want this sparkly pink dress for myself! Such a fun card and I love the sentiment you paired with the image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!