Thursday, February 6, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #413: My Heart is on Fire

Hello! Have I mentioned I love making LOVE cards!?! The latest challenge over at Shopping Our Stash is a love theme for Valentine's Day - My Heart is on Fire.


My card is using another one of my stenciled backgrounds in my stash:


The stencil from SSS has two layers.  I stenciled the first layer with Distress Worn Lipstick.  For the second layer I used Nuvo Silver Glitter paste.  The sentiment from Taylored Expressions (If Hearts Could Talk) was heat embossed with Hero Arts silver embossing powder, layered on a silver glitter die cut.  I wrapped the card with silver metallic thread before popping up the sentiment.  Lots of texture and shine on this card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Annie


2 comments:

  1. I love your project! I am using more stenciled backgrounds these days and your card is a perfect example of the fun creations they help up make.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty (sparkly!!!) card i love the way you've used that cool layering stencil! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (hearty!) STASH with us this time!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!