Sunday, March 8, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #415: Is It Summer Yet?

Back again with the last card for today.  Over at Shopping Our Stash they are getting a little tired of winter and longing for a bit of summer.  The SOS Challenge #415 asks Is It Summer Yet?


Well, no summer in sight here but I can dream of a little sunshine and sharing nice cold popsicles with my grandson!


Those layering Perfect Popsicle stamps from Sunny Studio definitely make me think of summer.  I used Catherine Pooler's inks for this sweet treat, a sentiment from Stamps of Life, and Neat & Tangled's Ink Splash before I popped up the popsicle.  A pretty simple but refreshing card!!

Thanks for visiting ~ I hope you had a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie 

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Annie! Did you notice the girls have a DT call on? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a beautiful pop of warm and sunny summer colour!
    What says summer more than a popsicle??
    Thanks for playing along and anticipating summer with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! what a fantastic card, i love every single thing about this, but of course the awesome popsicle is the star of the show thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (summery!) STASH with us this fortnight! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!