Sunday, April 12, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #430

Happy Easter!  Strange day today...streamed church service and no family dinner.  But, all friends and family are doing well so lots to be thankful for.  With some time on my hands, I played along with a couple of challenges.  This one is for the latest Freshly Made Sketch:

I was going for a clean and simple masculine "hello" card and this sketch and the 'Say it in Diamonds' stamps from Catherine Pooler were a perfect match.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Easter was a good one!

Hugs,
Annie




3 comments:

  1. I love all the diamond shapes, especially the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun interpretation of the sketch! Diamonds within a diamond. I love it! The shade of green is so pretty and I love the doodling as well. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how put these diamond patterns together to form a big diamond!! So eye-catching! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!