Sunday, April 12, 2020

The Paper Players #486: Jaydee's Color Challenge

Hello!  Back again with another card today for the latest challenge over at The Paper Players:



Such a pretty and soft color combination!  I thought I would go with a sympathy card and I still had Stampin' Up's Beautiful Friendship stamps on my desk.  I just love the images in that set, especially the hydrangea.  My previous home had 10 Nikko Blue hydrangeas along one side that were so beautiful.  The Seaside Spray ink color captured that memory perfectly!


Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Love the blooms...so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, the blooms are so beautiful. They really do remind me of the summer hydrangeas. So glad you see you in the gallery again this week
    hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!