Friday, April 17, 2020

Seize the Birthday #187: Spring Fling

Happy Friday!  It's an optional Spring Fling over at the Seize the Birthday challenge this time:


We've had some spring-like weather the last few days and I'm starting to see the bees come out and get to work!  So, my card for the Spring Fling option had to include bees and blooms.  Normally, I'd be creating a card with raindrops and umbrellas!


On a Memory Box Sweet Corn card base, I added some Stampin' Up Laser Cut Specialty paper for my "trellis." The blooms are Meadow Blossoms from Concord & 9th, colored with Copics and die cut.  The busy little bees from Stampin Up's Honey Bee bundle were also colored with Copics and a little Nuvo Glitter Gloss added to their wings.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle's 'Handwritten Notes' stamp set.  I finished off the card with Stampin Up's Glitter Enamel Dots.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you're getting some sunshine were you are...it definitely helps!

Hugs,
Annie  

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty spring card. Love the yellow flowers and the trellis laser cut paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!