Friday, April 17, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #60

Hi Friends! Time to play along over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge with another fun board:


I decided to go with the first row down: Tilted (flowers), Stitched (borders), and Blue (stenciled sky). 


When I saw this card design on Nancy Leppek's blog, I knew I had to case it! I stenciled the blue sky with DOX Tumbled Glass and MFT's Small Cloud Stencil.  Then I added the top stitched border layer (Lawn Fawn).  I die cut Tim Holtz's Wildflower Stems a couple of times in yellow and green cardstock, glued them together for dimension, and added them to the card...tilting in the wind.  I stamped the bottom stitched layer (Lawn Fawn) with a sentiment from Stamps of Life and added it to the card.  Thanks, Nancy, for the inspiration!

Have a great weekend and stay safe!

Hugs,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Annie, What a way to play on the board element Tilted - Flowers swaying from the wind and stitched hillside against a beautiful blue sky. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Annie! Love those beautiful bright yellow flowers nestled between the layers. Thanks for playing along with us over at Tic-Tac-Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!