Friday, April 17, 2020

The Card Concept #133 - Hello Spring

Hello friends! Lots of flowers happening on my craft desk in hopes of playing along with all the Spring-themed challenges going on right now.  The Card Concept has a beautiful photograph that just made me smile and I'm excited to join in the fun...it's been awhile since I've played over there:


Such a gorgeous picture! I was inspired by the dark pink roses and the white tray:


I used Stampin' Up's Beautiful Friendship stamp set for the rose blossoms and Catherine Pooler's Postage Stamp dies before layering on a Melon Mambo card base.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  A few Stampin' Up Glitter Enamel Dots finished the Clean and Layered card. 

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie 

2 comments:

  1. Annie, this is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Annie, love those wonderful pink roses and the use of the postage stamp die which you've used also on the inside.. very nice,Robyn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!