Friday, April 17, 2020

Shopping our Stash #418

Hi friends! Shopping our Stash is celebrating Spring for the current challenge:


The theme is Happy Passover - Happy Easter - Happy Spring. I'm going to continue celebrating Spring as long as I can with flowers.  The weather has been fantastic and it's so fun for me to see all the new growth poking out of the dirt.


I'm still playing with the Beautiful Friendship stamps from Stampin' Up.  I just love the images in this set, especially the hydrangeas!  I created the background with Catherine Pooler's Queen for a Day (purple) and Sage inks.  The card base is My Favorite Things' Purple Rain cardstock and yep, I kept hearing Prince's song in my head the entire time!  

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie


1 comment:

  1. Lovely colors on your Wisteria flowers, well, they look like Wisteria to me, in any case, they are beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Hugs.
    Maria.DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!