Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #417: Under the Sun, Moon and Stars

Hi there! Back again with a card for the latest Shopping Our Stash Challenge: Under the Sun, Moon and Stars.


In my stash is a stamp set from Ellen Hutson that I had to have but have never used...perfect for this challenge!


I used the 'Voices in my Head' stamp set to create this thank you card.  I used MFT's Star Confetti stencil set and the first layer of stars were stenciled with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink.  The second layer of stars were stenciled with DecoFoil's Metallix Gel in Gold.  I added the heat embossed sentiment on a PTI die cut and layered it over some SU sequin ribbon and gold metallic thread.  The hardest part of this card for me was waiting for everything to dry without sticking my fingers in it!  

Thanks for visiting ~ Take care and stay well!

Hugs,
Annie


 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!
    Your stenciling is awesome, I love all the gold stars!
    Thanks so much for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew to celebrate the sun, moon and stars!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!