Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The Paper Players #485: LeAnne's Theme Challenge

Hi Friends!  This morning I made a card for one of my favorite challenges.  This card is for LeAnne's Theme Challenge over at The Paper Players:


One of my favorite critters at the zoo are the giraffes:



I stenciled the white card base with MFT's Small Cloud stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink before I added the Sylvan Frame from PoppyStamps die cut from Jelly Bean Green cardstock.  I then stamped the happy little giraffes from MFT's 'Giraffing Me Crazy' stamp set, simply colored them with Copics, and die cut.  I really had no plan for this card but I knew I wanted to use them all.  So...I cut off their legs and in some cases their bodies (ouch) and tucked them in behind the frame's foliage.  I added the white heat embossed sentiment and plan on sending this to my grandson whom I haven't seen in quite a while. Not sure what to do with the giraffe legs 😕

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you and yours are all well.

Hugs,
Annie

3 comments:

  1. Ha, those giraffes are so darn cute Annie! What a great design with their heads popping out of the leaves and fun sentiment to go with it! No doubt your grand will appreciate! Always a treat to see your card in the Player's gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love all your giraffes!! Depending on the age of your grandson, you could tuck your giraffe legs inside his card! You know, boy humor!! At any rate, it is a darling card and I am sure he'll love it! Thanks for sharing your card and playing with my challenge at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those giraffes - they're my fave, too. I'm pretty sure it's against the land use codes here, but...I'd have a couple three if I could! Your card is adorable and your grandson will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!