Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The Paper Players Challenge #501: Sketch Challenge from Anne Marie

Hi Friends!  Today I'm playing along over at The Paper Players for this week's Sketch Challenge hosted by Anne Marie:


And here's my card:


I feel like I cheated on this one.  I took a great sketch and the leftover bits from Stampin' Up's June Paper Pumpkin kit and BOOM...I had a card!  The only thing I added was the Daffodil Delight card base and I heat embossed the sentiment on a scrap of black cardstock.  Yep...feel like I cheated!

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a good week!

Hugs,
Annie


3 comments:

  1. No not cheating, my friend, it is using your crafting time wisely! I love how this turned out, it's so bright and summery! Always wonderful to see your cards in the Player's gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Awesome job creating with your bits and pieces! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and cheery card! Wow! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!