Saturday, July 25, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #425: Black and White

Hi Friends!  I'm playing along over at Shopping Our Stash where they are looking for Black and White cards...one of my favorites!  



This card was pretty quick to put together.  I die cut a stitched black frame from Lawn Fawn and layered on a Neenah Solar White card base.  I used Stampin' Up's Party Panda stamp set to start the party.  I added a MFT die cut DSP balloon and popped it up over the smaller one from the stamp.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Hello Cupcake stamp set.  I finished it off with some Stampin' Up black stars.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Hugs,
Annie

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww love the wee panda....just super cute!
    Love the balloon is bigger than he is and surrounded by stars :)
    Thanks for sharing & for playing along with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our Black and White challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!