Friday, July 24, 2020

Seize the Birthday #195

Hi Friends!  I'm playing along today with the challenge, Seize the Birthday.  It is always a birthday themed challenge with a little extra topping thrown in for more fun!

 


The topping this time around is to use a non-neutral card base.  I've used a Memory Box Blueberry Notecard for my card base:

I don't know about you but I'm so excited that Shark Week is coming up on August 9th.  I love that series so to celebrate, I'm going with a Baby Shark birthday card!  



And if you're a fan of the movie Jaws, you'll sing when you read the sentiment!  I used Distress Oxide inks to blend the background on watercolor paper, then sprinkled some shimmer spray for bubbles.  The shark die cut (Baby Shark) and sentiment (Sharky Sentiments) are from My Favorite Things.  Clear enamel dots were added to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo...

Hugs,
Annie

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Yes I sang the sentiment lol! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Annie, I never tire of this cute little shark no matter what! Sang the sentiment indeed! Love when I see your awesome work in our gallery at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little shark is so cute rather than scary :) ! What a fun birthday card! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!