Sunday, August 16, 2020

Seize the Birthday #197: Rainbow Colors

 Hello friends!  I'm playing along today over at Seize the Birthday where it's always a birthday theme but you can go with a topping for a little extra!


I wasn't sure I was going to add the topping today when I started but I couldn't resist the party hats!


This card is for a friend that I volunteer with for an old dog rescue organization.  My friends know that if there's a dog stamp set, I have to have it!  This stamp set is called Peeking Pets from Catherine Pooler.  I colored them with my Zig Clean Color brushes and put them behind a scrap of brick wall that I stenciled for another card. The grass is also a scrap die cut with Lawn Fawn's Grass Border.  The sentiment is from a MFT stamp set called Canine Companions.  It's hard to tell in the picture but the white cardstock layer was embossed with a wood paneling embossing folder.  AND, the finishing touch was adding rainbow colored party hats to the pups!

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you have a great week!

Hugs,

Annie


3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love those adorable pups peeking over the wall and adding rainbow colours to their hats was a great idea! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Annie! How could you not love these cute party pups! It's always a pleasure seeing you with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, those cute puppies with their rainbow party hats have stolen my heart! Thanks for playing along with our rainbow challenge at Seize The Birthday:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!