Sunday, August 16, 2020

The Paper Players #504: Claire's CAS Challenge

 Hi friends! I put together a very Clean and Simple card today to play along over at The Paper Players where Claire is hosting a CAS Challenge with a Back to School theme:



My grandson is starting 5th grade this year from home with online learning.  I usually make lunchbox notes every year but since there's no lunchbox, I thought I'd go with some fun cards in the mail.  The images are from Ellen Hutson's Mini Voices in My Head by Julie E. I watercolored them loosely with my Zig Clean Color Markers on Bristol card and added the sentiment from SSS Lunch Box Notes 2.  Very clean and simple but I hope it makes him smile.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Annie

4 comments:

  1. Perfect for our current school environment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, this is perfect and made me smile! I know he will appreciate getting cards in the mail! So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at the Players this week. Always wonderful to see you in the gallery
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Annie, this is just perfect for the current school environment! I LOL when I saw your card! Thank you for joining my challenge this week! I think of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! So perfect for back to school. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!