Thursday, September 24, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #083: Fangtastic Halloween

 Hello Friends!  Time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge and a brand new board:


I went with the first row on the diagonal: Slimline Card, Splatter, and Green:




I LOVE making Halloween cards, even more so than Christmas.  This is my 2nd Slimline card ever and I have to admit, having the extra "real estate" is fun to play with! I stenciled the clouds with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron because it is my all time favorite green.  The little bats are from a Taylored Expressions set called "Gone Batty." It's an old set but I just love it...more than the bat that decided to sleep inside my patio umbrella...EEEK!  Anyway, I used simple Copic coloring on the bats and after generously splattering with my ink refill, I popped them up.  I added Stampin' Up black star sequins and Glossy Accents on the eyeballs.  Fangtastic!

Please head over to TTTC, check out the other DT member cards, and play along!  We'd love to see you in the gallery.

Hugs,

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so darn cute, Annie! The bats are hilarious and the green cloudy sky looks spooky without being scary. I love making Halloween cards too and I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bats absolutely make me laugh out loud every time I look at this card Annie - so not scary but ever so batty! Great sponging and splattering too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!