Thursday, October 1, 2020

The Paper Players #510: Joanne's Sketch Challenge

 Hi Friends! Joanne has created a fun sketch to play along with this week over at The Paper Players:


Look at those layers! Love the chance to use DSP in so many different ways!



And yep, I'm still playing with Halloween cards - one of my faves to make.  I substituted my die cut witchy legs (DieVersions) and witch hat (Darice) for the banner in the sketch. The DSP is from MFT's Creepy Confections and the sentiment is from MFT's Spooky Sentiments. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Annie 


3 comments:

  1. This is so CUTE!!! Love it, what a fun sentiment and cute witchy attire! Thanks so much for playing with our sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie this is super cute! A witch with an oversize hat and a punny sentiment that is perfect for your sweetie paper - love it! Thanks for making a great card with my Paper Players challenge sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, I just love your fun Halloween card! I just smiled when I saw it. That was such a creative way to use the sketch! I would love to get this in the mail! SMILE! Thank you for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!