Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #430: Slimline Cards

 Hi Friends! I'm playing along over at Shopping Our Stash where they are getting trendy this week and looking for slimline cards. 


 This is only the third slimline card I've made.  I did buy a slimline die set from Catherine Pooler so I didn't have to think about the measurements too much!


I used Distress Inks with a SSS Leaves stencil on watercolor card, did some splattering, and die cut into squares.  I added some SU linen thread and a SU sentiment and then finished off the card with gold confetti sequins.  Now I just need to practice how to photograph these tall cards! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by ~ hope you're having a good week.

Hugs,

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty! I love the colors! Great job! Thank you for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! The background is beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!