Tuesday, October 6, 2020

The Paper Players #511: Claire's Theme Challenge

 Hi Friends! Today I'm playing along over at The Paper Players where the lovely Claire is hosting a "Fall Critters" theme:


I am still playing with Halloween cards, so...


Stampin' Up's 'Have a Hoot' owls came out to play.  After simple coloring with Copics, I used the Peek-a-Hoot dies to die cut some windows out of Ellen Hutson Woodgrain cardstock. The sentiment is from SSS popped up on the front and I used the SU sentiment, "Have a Hoot on Halloween" on the inside.  I touched up the pumpkin and bandana with a  Nuvo Glitter pen and added Glossy Accents to the owls' eyes and spider.  

Thanks for stopping by ~ hope you're having a good week!

Hugs,
Annie


3 comments:

  1. Annie, this is so creative! I love all your owls and it looks like they are ready for Halloween! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever and fun card, Annie! Love those darling owls and the three window design. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - this little owl is one of my favorites and I love seeing him peeking out of all your fun windows! Super cool design! Thanks so much for sharing him with us this week at The Paper Player! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!