Thursday, October 8, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #085

 Hi Friends! Here's the new board for this week's challenge over at Tic Tac Toe:



And here's my DT card following the first row down: Pumpkins, Orange, and Fall.



I've had this great fall DSP from DCWV for a very long time and decided to let it do the work for my Thanksgiving card.  It has flecks of gold in it which were hard to photograph but I die cut gold vines for the pumpkins to coordinate.  The Pretty Pumpkins from Sunny Studio are layering stamps that give the pumpkins some fun dimension with three different shades of orange ink. The doily was die cut out of kraft cardstock and the card base is Cajun Craze from Stampin' Up.  

We hope you'll play along this week! See you in the gallery!

Hugs,
Annie


2 comments:

  1. What perfect patterned paper for a Thanksgiving card, and those
    pumpkins are gorgeous! Lovely card, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background paper Annie - the perfect background for your cute pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!