Sunday, November 8, 2020

The Paper Players #516: Joanne's Colour Challenge

 Hello Friends!  Joanne has a great color challenge going on over at The Paper Players:


I'm knee deep in making my Christmas cards and although these colors do not HAVE to be for Christmas, you have to admit they are perfect and traditional. I grabbed some of my Stampin' Up holiday DSP (Heartwarming Hugs and Classic Christmas) and my Quilted Cutting Plate from Taylored Expressions and started die cutting.  I don't know if this plate is still available but I love it.  It's the closest I'll get to ever making a real quilt!


It's a bit of work to inlay all the bits, but so worth it!  The sentiment is from MFT's Cozy Greetings and was heat embossed with gold EP, layered onto a gold foil banner and over a gold bubble circle die cut from Memory Box.  The inside greeting is "Have a Cozy Christmas."

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great week!

Hugs,
Annie  


5 comments:

  1. Love how you used these papers to make your "quilt"!! They're perfect! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week...just a delightful creation that someone will love getting in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your post for The Paper Players... it is funny because I was working on a similar project with the same DSP last night! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your traditional quilted card Annie - gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is FABULOUS. What a wonderful use of the DSP. I love the touches of gold and great layout, too.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous..love it!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!