Wednesday, November 18, 2020

The Paper Players #517: Ann's CAS Challenge

 Hello Friends! I haven't had much time to play along with challenges lately so I was happy I could play today over at The Paper Players where Ann is hosting a Clean & Simple Challenge with a holiday theme:





This is a Christmas card for my DGS.  He loves sharks and we actually have a store here on the coast which specializes in all things "shark" that we have to visit every time he's here.  

I die cut a wonky rectangle and masked off a square to blend an ocean background, splattering with shimmer spray when it was dry.  The shark and sentiment are from Avery Elle's "Santa Jaws" stamps and dies.  I used Stampin' Blends alcohol markers to simply color my image, die cut him, and then popped him up on the blended square.  I added some silver confetti sequins for bubbles.  I think it will make him smile :)

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a good week!

Hugs,
Annie

3 comments:

  1. Oh Annie, your card is so very fun! I love that cute shark carrying his Christmas tree home and the punny sentiment! I'm always so glad to see your card in the Paper Players gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Annie! This card is adorable! I love the sentiment. This shark image is too cute, and you have colored it perfectly. Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, this is so FUN!!!!!!! I love the shark image and the sentiment! Your coloring is fabulous! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!