Thursday, November 19, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #091

 Hi Friends! Time for a new board over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge:


I needed a winter masculine birthday card so I went with the first row across: Bow, Tree/Leaves, Brown.


On a Kraft card base I layered a piece of Ellen Hutson's woodgrain cardstock.  I die cut the layered pinecones and boughs from Stampin' Up's Peaceful Boughs stamps and dies, then popped them all the pinecones and splattered a little "snow."  The card was finished off with a sentiment stamped on Kraft and die cut 3 times for a chipboard look.  I also added the linen thread with a bow up at the top.  I almost forgot the bow part of the challenge!

We hope you'll play along with us this week.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!