Sunday, November 8, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #432: Hot Drinks for Cold Nights

 Hi Friends! I'm playing along over at Shopping Our Stash where they are looking for Hot Drinks for Cold Nights. 


 I'm not really a Pumpkin Spice Latte gal like so many of my friends but I do love a Spiced Chai Latte, especially in the Fall and Winter.



I found this die cut oval with a Copic-colored coffee cup (Unity) in my extra die cuts stash (totally by accident) and immediately thought of this challenge.  I added some DSP and linen thread to a card base.  I popped up the oval and used Glossy Accents on the heart.  I also did some splatters and added a great sentiment from Technique Tuesday to the inside:


Cheers to all and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!