Thursday, November 5, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #089

 Hi Friends!  This week's board might be just the ticket to starting your Christmas cards:


I used the left row down: Gold, Deer, and Wood.


The card base is old cardstock from The Paper Zone when they closed up shop.  It has gold and rose gold flecks in it which I absolutely love.  I added gold splatters to the front of the card.  The gold foil stripes are washi tape.  I die cut an oval from Ellen Hutson's woodgrain cardstock and layered the Elegant Deer die cut (Sizzix) on the oval that I cut from Tim Holtz gold metallic cardstock.  I sprinkled some Pretty Pink Posh gold confetti around the antlers and finished with a MFT sentiment (Bitty Holiday Wishes) that I heat embossed with Wow Rose Gold embossing powder.  It was fun to break out the Christmas stash for this card! 

We hope you'll join in the fun this week and play along! Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Annie 


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that deer with the flourished antlers, he is magnificent! Your card is gorgeous Annie with all the gold elements combined with the wood grain oval!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!