Thursday, October 29, 2020

The Paper Players #514: Jaydee's Sketch Challenge

 Hi Friends! Well, I finally started my Christmas cards and put away Halloween.  I'm playing along over at The Paper Players with a great sketch from Jaydee:



I like the three focal points and was completely inspired by Joanne's gorgeous card from the DT.  Besides loving her choice of nontraditional colors, I had just received Stampin' Up's Sweetest Time stamps and dies and had not used them yet.  To change it up, I used traditional Christmas colors (SU Real Red, Just Jade, Shaded Spruce) and added gold accents with SU Beautiful Boughs dies.  



 Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the mojo boost, Joanne! 

Hugs,

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Annie - I love this candle arrangement in traditional colours too, so festive! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I love your bold candles and the touches with the pine bough and holly leaves is fabulous. So glad you joined us at the Players again this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!