Thursday, October 22, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #087

 Hi Friends! It's time for another fun board over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge:



I love making Halloween cards so, of course, I had to pick the bottom Scary, Halloween, and Purple row.  




I have this scary ghosts die from Tim Holtz in my stash.  It's an old Sizzix Bigz die that I don't think is available any longer but I use it every year.  I die cut the ghosts three times out of white cardstock and layered them together.  I then coated them with Wow's 'Glow in the Dark' embossing powder and heat set a couple of times.  They really do glow in the dark!  The background is a piece of DCWV DSP that I inked up with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet and added tiny star sequins to the sky.  I layered the spookiness on a violet card base and popped up the SSS sentiment.  Boo!

We hope you'll play along this week and maybe get spooky?  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Terrific Halloween card Annie. I can see why you've held onto that ghost die, the images are so fun and look fabulous embossed with the glow in the dark ep and against the ink blended background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card & beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!