Sunday, December 13, 2020

The Paper Players #521: Claire's Color Challenge

 Hello Friends!  Claire over at The Paper Players has come up with a wonderful color challenge to finish off the year:



It reminds me of celebrations of any kind but was a great starting point for my Happy New Year cards:


On a white card base, I layered a black frame and inlaid a piece of Stampin' Up's Year of Cheer DSP.  The numbers were die cut (MFT) from Stampin' Up Silver Metallic cardstock and a Happy New Year sentiment strip from SSS popped up.  I added rhinestones and silver confetti sequins to finish off the card.  It's very shiny and sparkly but hard to photograph!

Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for a Very Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Annie





2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! Merry Christmas to YOU! I love the thought of a New Year filled with special moments and a vaccine! Love the background and the big, bold letters! Thank you for joining my color challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card for the New Year Annie! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!