Thursday, December 10, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #093

Happy Holidays! Today we have a brand new board for you over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge:


Lots of fun choices for your holiday cards on this one!  For my DT card, I played along with the first row across: Snowman, Thanks & Embossing Paste


I stamped a piece of Stampin' Up Pool Party cardstock with Pool Party ink using various snowflake stamps from Simon Says Stamp.  On a smaller piece of Pool Party, I stenciled snowflakes using Faber-Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel...so sparkly and fun!  I layered both on a piece of Stampin' Up Real Red cardstock and then on a Neenah Solar White card base.  The stamped and die cut snowman is from an old Stamps of Life set called 'snowman2build.' I paper pieced his gloves and scarf from a scrap of Real Red DSP and added white gel pen highlights.  To finish the card, I heat embossed the Concord & 9th sentiment, die cut a banner, and popped it up.

Thanks "snow much" for stopping by!  I hope you'll find some time during this busy season to play along with us over at TTTC this week.

Hugs,

Annie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!