Sunday, December 13, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #435: What's black and white and red all over?

 Hello Friends,

Today I'm also playing along over at Shopping Our Stash where the challenge is to create a black, white, and red project. 


 It just happens to be one of my all time favorite color combinations.  I played around with a card kit from Impress using the Spellbinders "Building Snowman" die, Poppystamp frame dies, and DSP from Carta Bella and MFT.  I love the silhouette look!  The sentiment is from Penny Black's "Bright and Light" stamp set and I thought it was perfect for the scene.


Thanks for stopping by.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hugs,

Ann

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh gorgeous!
    Love your winter scene!
    Thanks for breaking out your black, white & red to play along with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!