Thursday, December 24, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #095

 Hello Friends!  It's the last Tic Tac Toe Challenge for 2020.  We'll be back in January to kick off a New Year.  This week we continue to celebrate the holidays with another fun board:

I had a hard time deciding which row to use this time - so many great choices!  Here's the first card using the 2nd row across:  Red, Die Cut & Poinsettia.  I used the Plush Poinsettia DSP from Stampin' Up which is flocked and so pretty on the vellum.

Then I made a second card following the 2nd row down: Bricks, Die Cut & Stocking.  I had left over bits from Stampin' Up's Tag Buffet that worked perfectly for the stocking against a brick embossed layer.



Hope you'll play along with us and that you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  See you in 2021!

Hugs,

Annie




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!