Thursday, January 21, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #097

 Happy New Year and welcome back for another fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  Here's the board for this week:


I started with the first row down:  Flowers, Coloring/Ink Blending, and Stencil
 

I have this new stamp set from Concord & 9th called In Bloom.  As part of their bundle, it comes with the stamp, dies, AND these very cool stencils that you use to fill in the colors on your stamped image.  Since I did not feel like coloring with Copics or any markers (sometimes I just don't :), this set was perfect for my mood.  I used Distress Oxide inks with the stencils to ink blend and it was so fun and not nearly as stressful as "going outside the lines!"  In fact, I had so much fun, I did a second card using the first row across: Flowers, Twine/Ribbon, and Pink:

We hope you'll pick a row and play along this week!  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,

Annie


3 comments:

  1. Annie this is so pretty - I love the idea of the stamp and co-ordinating stencil to colour, so effective. And beautifully clean and simple! You should link this up over at CAS Colours & Sketches too this week - your card matches our colours perfectly (be quick though - it closes today!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanne! I was too late but will try to play along another time over at CAS Colours & Sketches. Hope you're doing well...hugs, Annie

      Delete
  2. Annie, this turned out so pretty! And I agree the stenciling is a brilliant way to add color with minimal stress, plus quick and easy! Love how both cards turned out!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!