Friday, January 10, 2020

Shopping our Stash #411: Gnome Sweet Gnome

Oh! This challenge from Shopping our Stash was perfect for me! I really went overboard making little gnomes from the Simon Says Stamp Christmas card kit and half of them were hanging around in a Ziploc baggy on my desk!



So I grabbed a little guy and made a Valentine's Day card to play along:


I stamped a background of X's & O's from Concord & 9th with SSS Fog ink on SSS Fog cardstock.  I added a red mirror card balloon die cut (MFT) with silver thread and layered my gnomie on washi and a heart stamped strip (also Concord & 9th).  The inside sentiment is "Happy Valentine's Day!"  I like the idea of gnomes on Valentines so I'm sure I'll make more of these with my stash!

Thanks for stopping by ~ have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Annie



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Annie! I love your card. I think your Gnome and mine might be cousins. Great CAS style. Thanks for accepting the challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    BTW: We have an ATG/CAS challenge at A Place to Start this month, your card is a good fit if you want to play along! https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with that gnome die!!!
    Thanks for coming Gnome Sweet Gnome with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!