Monday, April 26, 2021

The Paper Players #538: Claire's Sketch Challenge

 Hi Friends! This week is a sketch challenge over at The Paper Players:



I think sketch challenges are one of my favorites because they give you such a great starting point (especially if you're missing your mojo)!


I had these cute little die cuts that I had stamped, colored, and die cut but they were missing a home.  This sketch was a perfect way to showcase them 😉

Here's the products I used:

  • Ellen Hutson 'Just Squidding' Stamps & Dies
  • Stampin' Up Blends
  • Hero Arts Wave Die
  • Doodlebug Design DSP from 'Anchors Aweigh'

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a great week!

Hugs,

Annie

4 comments:

  1. So cute and what a perfect sentiment! I love the bright colors and fun patterns; I'm sure this will cheer someone up! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Annie! This is such an adorable card! The sweet sentiment paired with the cheery colors and cute octopi will brighten anyone's day! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, this is so FUN!!!!! I love the purple and orange color combo! Your orange octopi are perfect to give out hugs!
    So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie I can't think of anything better than to receive a hug from this fun pair - all those arms lol! So bright and cheery too. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week - always a joy to see you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the world in Blogland!